Sunday, February 17, 2013


Why did you forget me, old friend ? 
I always knew which way your life would tend… 
You thought you had gotten rid of me forever, 
But I had made a promise to leave you never… 

You trusted them more than me, with your life, 

I pitied you, for you were in a lot of strife… 
You were unfaithful; but I waited in a corner awhile, 
Laughing quietly at your innocent smile… 
Whisper in your deaf ears I oft did, 
But you ran away from the truth with all your speed… 
Did you not remember all those times we spent, 
With only each other to all those places we went, 
Tears you swallowed; Anger you kept burning within, 
With its flames even now sometimes I am seething… 

Did you really think they would truly understand ? 

Urges, Desires and Passion – those currents in your hand; 
Moments and memories, love and treacheries; 
O’ why did you expect – Is it their fault at all ? 
We were destined for each other – in yours arms I shall die… 
I am your dear loneliness, with you as much as you do deny, 
Whisper and I shall soothe; your anger I have always embraced, 
From kid to youth, your resolve I have always answered, 
It hurts that you still don’t have faith in me, 
Why do you still seek passion in those eyes that you see ? 
It kills me to see you suffer thus, 
Sleep my love, this is the way life is for us.

No comments: